"Personal information" is as defined in the Promotion of Access to Information Act No 2 of 2000
"This website" means http://keylocation.co.za & all subpages excluding links to external sites.
"User" means any person accessing any part of this web site
"Web site owner" means Key Location (Pty) Ltd
Amendments and Status
3. Personal information such as your name, ID, address, telephone number, e-mail address and credit card/ Banking information will be submitted to this site by you the user by sending an e-mail or filling in required online forms and fields. In that case the following will apply.
a. This website collects and processes personal information regarding users to provide all the services offered by this website.
b. This website will not use personal information submitted for any purpose other than for the delivery of any of its services and those of the website, which includes services offered by any third party agreements Key Location may have, without having to obtain prior written approval of you the user.
c. This website will store all personal information and the specific purpose for which it was collected for a period of 12 months from the last date it was used.
d. Should information be released to a third party this website will keep records of the information released for a period of 12 months.
e. All obsolete information will be permanently deleted.
4. Information collected by this website is the property of the website owner.
5. Credit card/ banking information will not be stored by the website owner.
6. As permitted by the ECT Act, this website may from time to time use personal information to for profiling and or may trade in these profiles. Information contained will not be linked to any specific user.
7. This website utilises cookies. A cookie is a small file that is placed on the user's hard drive in order to keep a record of a user's interaction with this website.
a. Cookies from this website allow the website owner to tailor advertising and other services to your displayed preferences. The website may use third party cookies from an ad server for this purpose.
b. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to personally identify users but will be used to compile anonymous statistics relating to the use of services offered or to provide us with feedback on the performance of this website.
8. If a user does not wish cookies to be used on their interaction with this website, it is possible to turn cookies off. By doing this certain services on this website may not be available.
9. Where a user believes that personal information pertaining to them which is held by the web site may be incorrect, you may update your profile.
11. While reasonable measures are taken to ensure the security and integrity of the information submitted to this website, this website can not under any circumstances be held liable for any loss or damage sustained by a user as a result of the intentional or accidental release of information by an employee of the website owner or any third party.
12. Users should not release their username and/or password to any other person.